Ashford's most popular and affordable spinning wheel is now better than ever.
The Kiwi 3 has folding treadles, veneered MDF wheel, three speed whorl and a wooden threading hook!
- Folding treadles for convenient transport and storage
- The drive wheel is made from veneered MDF, for an affordable yet beautiful spinning experience.
- Ball bearings ensure smooth, silent spinning
- 3-speed whorl with 5.5, 7.5 and 9.5:1 flyer ratios
- Double treadle, mounted on polyurethane hinges, for effortless treadling
- Sliding hook flyer with frictionless yarn guides and 10mm (⅜ in) orifice
- Quick and easy bobbin change with snap-in front flyer bearing
- Scotch tension for precise tension adjustment
- Includes 3 large 130gm (4-5ozs) capacity bobbins (code: SHFB)
- Built-in Lazy Kate
- Only 5.5kg (12lbs).
- Wheel diameter 45cm (17½ins)
- Robust construction. Quick and easy to assemble with the Allen key supplied
- Natural or lacquer finish
Please note that Ashford products sold on this site are not available to customers who live outside of Canada.