Available for pre-order
100% pure New Zealand wool, grown, prepared and spun in New Zealand
Ashford is very proud of its own DK Yarn. 100% pure New Zealand wool grown on sheep farms around New Zealand and spun in a small boutique mill in Hawkes Bay. This semi worsted yarn is a blend of Corriedale and Perendale, a traditional Double Knit (DK) weight yarn with a three-fold twist (three strands plied together) to give durability and great stitch definition. Ideal for knitting, weaving and knit/felt garments, accessories and projects.
- 100% pure New Zealand wool, grown, prepared and spun in New Zealand
- 100gm balls - 5 balls per pack
- Double Knit 8 ply
- 202m (221yds) 100gm (3.5oz) net at standard condition
- Knit 20 – 22 sts x 28 rows = 10cm (4ins) square 4 – 4.5mm (6 – 7 US)
- Crochet 4.5 – 5.5mm (7 – I-9 US)
- Weave 7.5 - 10dpi
- Hand wash recommended or machine wash on low temperature wool cycle
Ashford DK is available in a total of 40 colours, made up of four exciting collections.
- Neutrals - 11 timeless shades that work perfectly alone or with colour accents
- Pastels - 9 delicate, soft and ever-so-pretty shades - not just for babies!
- Fashion - 11 on-trend, gorgeous inspirational shades
- Classics - 9 bold classic shades
Our first shipment is due in mid-October.
Please note that any Ashford product sold on this website is not available to customers who reside outside of Canada.